Topic: First 100 verbs
This beginners episode is a vocabulary pill and we will learn the first 100 verbs in Portuguese.
In this episode you learn:
- What is a verb and how to use it.
- What is a personal pronoun.
- The infinitive form of 100 verbs for beginners.
- The conjugation for the first person singular in the present tense.
Don’t miss the practical 8 page verb chart that you can use as reference, with all conjugations, tenses, examples and explanations on how to use each tense. You can find it on the website portugueselab.com, under library!
For this episode you can also access the podcast related resources, by visiting the Portuguese Lab Library. Here you can find:
- Worksheets and extra listening exercises.